Pages

Monday 19 October 2015

My recount.

Mini golf. Pow as I hit my golf ball in the golf hole. It took 2 hits to get my golf ball in the hole. My Mum and Dad took us Minigolf because there was nothing to do and no wifi. When we went we were hungry but Minigolf had a cafeteria so we ate cupcakes. They were so yummy we got to decorate one for our self. We went on Saturday  and got there at 10:24 we also went in a car. Then we got hungry again and it was 11:21 so we ate our decorated cupcakes and bought a drink. My mum got 2 hits to get the golf ball in the fifth golf course and my two brothers got 3 hits to get there ball in. At the last course, course number 13 it was 11:50 and we beat the whole mini golf. It was a breeze at mini golf I said when we got home I hope we go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment