Pages

Wednesday 29 August 2018

Analogue time

Analogue Time.


So as most of us know, we humans usually count on our phones,
iPads or computers to read digital time, instead of reading analogue time.
But look no further because I am able to teach you how to read analogue time!


There are three hands on a analogue clock, or two for a common one.
Each hand tells bits of time, like the short hand or the long hand.
They all tell the proper time. So let’s take a further look at the short hand first.


When the shorthand travels around the clock it tells the hour.
For example if the time was nine fourteen the short hand would be on nine,
because it’s the hour hand.
Sometimes people even call the short hand the hour hand.
Also analogue time always has a short hand,
and so that’s how you would be able to tell the difference
between the long hand and the short hand.


Now you know what the short hand tells,
I will explain how the long hand and the face works.
Firstly we will talk about the long hand,
and how it works and what it talks about.
So the long hand tells the minutes on a analogue clock.
Another example is pretend the time is still nine fourteen,
thus the minutes would be fourteen.
Now the face is basically the clock itself and the numbers included.
It’s basically the area of the clock.


Now that we have talked about the face,
shorthand and longhand I will be explaining the numerals on a analogue clock.
The numerals on a clock is basically the numbers most of us already know
about.


Most of us know how much easier it is to read analogue time instead of using
phones,
iPads or computers to read digital time we can now read
off a clock on the wall or a watch!



This week I have published my writing work about how the analogue time works. Analogue time is not that hard to understand. Although even I had those times where I got stuck on figuring out what the time was on a analogue clock. Now that I understand, with my work I have published I hope you do too!

No comments:

Post a Comment