Pages

Friday 23 September 2016

Narrative.

CRUNCH! CRUNCH! Man this forest gives me the creeps. Huh hey that looks like Brianna. BRIANNA! Its me nyjah. Wait that's not Brianna. Hey excuse me but have you seen the way out of here! Hmm I guess he can't hear me. I started walking towards him and suddenly he slowly turns around and says oh hello are you lost in these woods? Umm actually yes I am. Can you help me get out of here please. He then drew a circle on the ground and said yes I will help you get your way home. Then the circle he had made turned into a portal. Wow how did you do that Mr. Just go in. So I jumped in the portal and I was at the beginning of a maze. Wait do I. Hey where did he go. Oh no I think I have to pass this maze to get home. So I took the left side of the maze. A while later I spotted something. Something scary and mysterious. H-Hello Then The creature turned around and it was a creepy monster and it started chasing me. AHHHH as I screamed for help I found a sword. I quickly picked it up and cut of both its legs. I dropped the sword and kept on running. Then two more came running and I ran and ran and ran until I found the same sword and picked it up and threw the sharp end to one of the monsters head. But one more was left I kept on running and found the end to the maze yes. But that wasn't the end. Now there were five sleeping monsters blocking each maze entrance. So I quietly sneaked past one to the right . But he grabbed my leg and I fell over. I was in bad condition. So I quickly got a plaster from my bag I had on. I put it on quickly and ran thru the maze this was bad and I noticed I WAS RUNNING IN CIRCLES! Then a while later I spotted my real friends Riley and Brianna.GUYS ! over here. They saw me and ran to me. Hi guys. Hi. We have to get out of here NOW! Then we stopped for a rest. Huff Puff. Man I'm tired. Me two Me three.GUYS  They're coming come on let's go. Then to a surprise OUR HOMES GUYS! YEAH COME ON LET'S GET OUT OF HERE! *yawn* what a DREAM! NOOOOO HOW AM I BACK HERE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!


Today my L.I was to write a short. Narrative. Our group had to write a Narrative Based on a lot of prompts our teacher gave us. But I hope you Enjoy My Narrative.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nyjah.

    Monsters and mazes...scary!

    We will be going through our narratives some more next week to structure them better. Before that though, here are some questions that might help you do some editing before then. Remember that you MUST read your narrative over and over to see if it's going well.

    1) Have you started sentences and names with a capital letter? Are all of the other letters lowercase (small letters)?

    2) How do you show people are speaking or thinking? How do you show many people are speaking in a conversation?

    3) How have you used TOPES?

    It'll be good to see your edits next week.

    Mr Wong

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember TOPES is Title, Orientation, Problem, Explanation, Solution.

    ReplyDelete