Pages

Tuesday 3 October 2017

LS2 Holiday reading challenge, DAY4

For my first time on day 4 I found out three interesting facts. These facts were found on this site : Anzac Soldier facts. I really enjoyed this activity because I found these facts very interesting and cool!

Austro Hungary wanted war on Serbia that was stood up by Germany. The Russians wanted war on Austro Hungary then supported by France.  I find this very interesting because these country's had support by other country's which surprises me because not many country's get support by others.


The young solider was in a war but was not prepared to fight at all! Then the boats came to pick them up but the Australians were already back to there landing but the bunch of soldiers arriving back was being attacked on the boat! Surprisingly all the soldiers made it back alive. I find this interesting as they all made it back and I have not heard soldiers being attacked going back home on a boat.



When the solders arrived to war there enemy's were just rushing towards them already when getting off the boats and the soldiers weren't ready at all. I find this interesting because its not most likely enemy would just rush towards a boat full of solders to attack. I thought the enemy's would be hiding ready to fire and attack at surprising times.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Nyjah,
    I like you 3 facts. I also like the way you explained why you found the fact interesting.
    Amazing Work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nyjah, I like the 3 facts you have chosen and listed that you thought were interesting. I also like how you linked the site for where you got all the facts. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings Nyjah,
    Great job on finishing the first activity for day 4 of the holiday blogging challenge! I really like the facts that you found, and they're quite interesting. Did you find this activity a bit hard? And what facts did you find most interesting? Can't wait to see more awesome posts.
    Keep Up The Amazing Work!

    - Jack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Nyjah
    Good job on this activity. I was surprised when I found out that a man called Franz Ferdinand's death triggered a war which got thousands of people killed. Keep up the good work.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nyjah,
    Great job for making it up to day four! Only one day left and then you are finished. It is strange that just one mans death caused a war that killed millions. Great job though.

    ReplyDelete