Pages

Monday 12 March 2018

Lost... / Writing

Lost…
I was hiking towards the beautiful, colourful and bright forest.
The sun beaming through the trees and flowers blooming colours.
It was like paradise here. I danced through the grass.
After a while of prancing around I then found myself lost
.  Although the view was great and you could just see hawks flying high and butterflies showing off their beautiful patterns.
The view was so lovely I didn't really mind if was lost for a while.


After a couple of minutes wondering I started getting worried.
It was now six o clock and it was almost dawn.
I had settled on the long green grass and laid my bag on the grass.
I unzipped my bag and pulled out the map I had brought before my trip.
I then laid my eyes and the huge but helpful map. I was located in the middle of the forest so all I needed to do was walk straight ahead.
After awhile of hiking I could feel my legs starting to tremble. I was getting weak fast.
It was now 6:30pm and I could see the sun slowing going down.

After a while of hiking I could slightly see houses and roads. I felt a sudden spark light up in me.
I was so glad I had found my way out. I put my map back into my bag and walked towards the city.
After the journey I felt safe, happy and glad to be home.

This week I have finished writing about the lost man. So if you are wondering why some sentences are highlighted is because the yellow highlight is simple,blue compound and pink was complex. We did this so we all now that we use a mix of different sentences to make the reader think the story was interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment