Pages

Friday 2 November 2018

Graphics / Flower designing

Today for tech we had a special guest from Tamaki College helping us out! Her name is Autumn and she is a year 12. She helped us with drawing our circles and colour choice. We had four options to draw different things. A flower, Star, Cube and squares. I have made a rainbow / Summer vibe kind of colouring choice. I really like how my design turned out and this activity was very fun too! The flowers at the top are more examples of different ones. I really like the yellow and red flower as it has lots of detail and depth put into it.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hello Nyjah
    Tech this week sounded great! I really like your choice of colouring, and I think you were able to represent it perfectly in your flower. I also like how you included your personal view, for example what you liked and how you found the activity fun. It was a great idea to use an image of the different flowers as well so we can view what other things people have done to get an image. What materials did you use to make your flowers and how long did it take to make? Fantastic work Nyjah! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Victoria.
      Thank you for the feedback! We used paper and overlapped 7 circles together to make our flower design. It didn't take as long as I expected but I was able to finish in 20 to 25 minutes. Thank you for the positive feedback!

      Delete