Pages

Tuesday 18 June 2019

Manaiakalani Drawing.


Last week Friday Alex, Jack and I taught a group of Manaiakalani teachers how to draw using google draw. We firstly presented a little DLO about a quick tutorial on how to draw using basic shapes and curve tools. After we gave a quick example on how to draw everyone tried drawing a flower to start  with. I was really proud of how most of them turned out. Teaching everyone was a challenge at first but when I kept going I got more confident and was able to help everyone by giving directions on how to use the tools and explore tool by myself.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nyjah

    Thank you so much for coming to our DFI session and sharing your awesome digital skills with us. I was so proud of all of you because you spoke confidently and gave very clear instructions. I really enjoyed seeing how you helped people to create their own drawings by moving around the room and helping out. Well done!

    Mrs A

    ReplyDelete