Pages

Friday 21 December 2018

Summer learning journey : Week 1 day 1

Summer learning journey week 1 day 1.

For my whole life I have lived in Auckland a city in New Zealand. I find living in Auckland really cool and most of the time its really sunny and hot when it comes to weather in Auckland. People that I meet are friendly and there are many amazing places to visit like the Sky Tower, The Auckland Museum and other amazing places linked to Auckland. I'm proud to have Auckland as my home town. Also Auckland is the largest city in New Zealand ! I really enjoy visiting different places and generally meeting new nice people around my country. Around the city there are lots of parks you can visit that can keep you entertained. Night markets also are scattered around which are pretty cool places you should go too. Lots of food and games are show cased at the night markets. My favourite place to visit is the Sky Tower. Inside the sky tower are three stages. My favourite place in the Sky Tower is the restaurant Fortuna. 

7 comments:

  1. Hello Nyjah,
    I think Auckland is a great place for tourist to come and visit don't you think?. My favourite places in Auckland is my house and Davenport. Your blurb really describes Auckland well. If I didn't live in Auckland and I read this I think that this blurb will definitely persuade me to live in Auckland!. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Nyjah,
    We both grew up in Auckland New Zealand and born on the same day, month and year. My favourite place in Auckland New Zealand would be rainbows end because they have cool rides and it's fun. Auckland New Zealand is a small place but over 1.M people in Auckland.

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Nyjah! I really enjoyed hearing what you had to say about living in New Zealand. It's great you talking about the wonderful places here and the people. I look forward to what else you are going to get up to with the Summer Learning Journey programme, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings Nyjah,

    What an amazing blog post from you. I enjoyed reading about this activity. Congratulations for completing this task. NICE description about your special hometown. Everything that you've said about New Zealand is great. I know right Auckland is the biggest city in New Zealand.

    NICE:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia ora Nyjah,

    Thank you for sharing this great blog post about your hometown this us. Auckland is such a special place and you are so lucky to live here. I am also from Auckland and completely agree that Auckland has so much to offer! The Sky Tower is so much fun to visit too! I used to go to that restaurant on my birthday.

    Keep up the awesome blogging!

    Talk soon,

    Sophie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nyjah,
    I have also lived in Auckland for my whole life (apart from when I went somewhere on holiday). I agree with you about the weather as it can get really hot sometimes. My favorite place in Auckland is probably Rainbow's End but I also like the Sky Tower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nyjah!
    Your description about Auckland is very detail. I couldn't have changed anything about it. You have done an amazing job at writing this whole blog post. What is your favourite thing about the SLJ?
    Blog you later!
    Florence

    ReplyDelete