Pages

Friday 30 October 2015

My recount.


Beginning - this includes your hook. Start your recount with an exciting beginning that captures your audience interest levels
What an exciting evening Spending time with my Mum, Dad and two brothers.





Ensure your recount covers the orientation: When, Where, Who, What, Why and How

Set your recount out in a clear logical order and in paragraphs

Write in the past tense

Use lots of adjectives - (describing words) personal thoughts and feelings

Language Features such as similes, metaphors, onomatopoeia

Use connectives
We all went to the Panmure Super z zero close to Sylvia park where lots of games are. I felt really really excited as my Dad parked our car. we all went inside and we played golf first. There were different sizes of golf sticks and golf balls because we are not the same age and size for the golf sticks. My little brother Sasuke was first and he got 3 hits to get his golf ball in the hole. I got 2 hits to get my golf ball in and my Mum and Dad got 1 hit to get there golf balls in.                         

After we finally finished our game of golf we played lots of games. I first played a game that was called just jump. You have to jump lots of time to get tickets.It was super fun. The next game i played was a shooting game. I went hard out because there was heaps of zombies in the game I felt like I was in a real zombie game.

We had 3 more coins left. We had to spend them really good or we would be sad because we didn't use it wisely. Once we were all done we got candy from the guy behind the counter.

But my brother still had one more coin left so he spent it on a machine with 50 tickets in it.
Conclusion
Sums up how you felt about the experience.




Once we were done we went to Pack in save to get some food and ice cream It was the best time there.

No comments:

Post a Comment