Pages

Tuesday 13 October 2015

My art still reflection.

Art Still Life Reflection
  1. What are you most pleased with? I am really pleased with my pear because it’s the perfect shape and the colour is nice.





2. What did you learn from creating your still life painting? I learnt how to blend in my colours for my fruit.







3. What did you find easy? I found painting my background easy because I chose the right colours for it.



4. What did you find difficult?  I found the sketching the size of my pear hard because the size of the pear was a different size.





5. Who did helped you with your still life painting? Miss Paton.




6. What would you change? I would change my banana because it looks a bit green.




7. What would you do to improve your still life painting next time? Bigger sizes because I can add more detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment