Pages

Tuesday 3 May 2016

Making predictions and modifying predictions.

LI: Making predictions modifying predictions.

Making prediction
Modifying predictions
I think It's about a little boy that has a dog and the mum doesn't like the dog because it makes holes in her garden.
I have done my prediction wrong because it was shaking the tomato stalk.

Making prediction
Modifying predictions
The dog was still not listening to the little boy but the mum was smiling.
My prediction was right because the dog tu was still not listening to the little boy.
Making prediction
Modifying predictions
I think that the boys friend came over and the dog looked scared of his friend
My prediction was wrong because the dog was listening to the little boy because he was saying the right words.
Today I was making Predictions on what I thought about the pictures. Most of my predictions was wrong but luckily one was right.

No comments:

Post a Comment