Pages

Thursday 21 March 2019

Blog Post Data Analysis.

 

Today I have made a DLO about my blog post analysis throughout the years. I think throughout my digital years I am really proud of what I have achieved. In my first year of using a device was really exciting. I was very proud of what I had achieved. I was able to get 186 in my first year! My DLO explains why the results are like this and how I could of improved. If you would like to find out the rest of the results they can be found on my DLO above.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great analysis of your blog posts Nyjah! I see you have set yourself a real challenge with your blog post goal. Have you worked out the average number of weekly blog posts you will need to have each week to achieve your goal? Knowing this information would really help keep you on track towards reaching your 500 posts :)

    ReplyDelete