Pages

Thursday 4 July 2019

HIIT



Today for HIIT LS2 worked on building our strength. Three stations were set around the hall for us. Although we all got into partners and completed these challenges together. Victoria (my partner) and I first started with press ups. We took turns at doing different types of push ups like army push ups or spreading our legs when doing a press up so it is a little bit more easy for us. Our next rotation was Mountain Climbers. I found this activity the most challenging as my upper body and legs were getting tired very quickly. Our last rotation was lifting ourselves up just below the bar. My partner had to hold both sides of the pole just to make sure it was stable. When pushing myself up I felt fine but when pushing down I felt very tired. Our final challenge of HIIT was a remake of the beep test. We all did a squat challenge to the song "bring sally up."

No comments:

Post a Comment