Pages

Tuesday 11 December 2018

City of sails tasks.





Yesterday I started doing activities from the City if sails matrix sheet. I have made 5 DLO's in total. All of them link to Auckland but mainly New Zealand its self. I decided to make a DLO about 5 New Zealand Native Plants and Animals, Pavlova recipes, A Auckland Collage, Tourist Itinerary and a gif about Auckland or New Zealand places. I found out lots of information when researching these tasks. I found them very cool and I may even try out the pavlova recipe I wrote out. Also most of the pictures in my collage I would really like to visit as I haven't visited every bit in New Zealand. Although I think that the city of sails tasks are very cool and mainly teaches me a lot about Auckland ( New Zealand ). My favourite task out of all five was the Gif I made. I really liked it because I was able to find different pieces linked to New Zealand. I also hope you can learn something from my 5 DLOs.

No comments:

Post a Comment