Pages

Friday 21 December 2018

Summer learning journey : Week 1 Day 2

Summer learning journey : Week 1 Day 2
Image result for tane mahuta tree
I would like to visit Tane Mahuta one day. My reasons for this is because I could learn more about the history and also get the full experience and see more of the true beauty of nature. Also the endemic tree at the Tane Mahuta walk has a story. I also love seeing the true beauty of nature and everything about it. I find nature amazing and unique. Especially because it has a story behind it. Also without nature we wouldn't have most of the things we have today.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Nyjah!
    You are doing so many comments. I wish you could post more activities. How many more activities do you think you are going to do?
    Keep the great work up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nyjah,
    Your reasons to visit Tane Mahuta is very intersting. I love seeing the nature because it is so intersting to look at. Your blurb sounds awesome to I like how you said that without nature we wouldn't have most of the things we have today!. Could you name me some objects?. Anyways keep working hard because your doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Nyjah! Good job on covering why you would want to visit Tane Mahuta one day. It's great that you are very interested in learning and discovering more on your visits and have a great love for nature. Well done on the quality of your posts, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings Nyjah,
    You have great reasons why you would want to visit the Tane Mahuta tree. Are you still going to blog SLJ activities? I mean I want to visit the Tane mahuta tree because I don't know the history behind it.

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Malo E Lelei Nyjah,

    Great blog post about this activity. Congratulations on completing this task. The image looks nice and tall. It is great to hear that you'd want to visit the Tane Mahuta. I liked it how you've backed up your question with your reason. If you were to choose to go with someone from the SLJ team, who would it be? Why?

    NICE:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nyjah,
    Well done on finishing this activity. I would also like to visit and hear the story of Tane Mahuta. I wonder how tall and how old it is, as it looks giant in the photo. Keep up the good work Nyjah.

    ReplyDelete