Pages

Saturday, 8 July 2017

Day 2 : 5 Winter learning Journey. Top three.

The top three places.
Rainbows end: Because it's full of fun and scary yet cool rides you can check out !
Auckland zoo: It's full of animals you can get a close up to and sometimes feed them ! The cool thing I also like about this is that you can also learn about them and posts around the zoo.
Piha Beach: It's wonderful and you can relax,Play and have fun with friends or family !  



Today I finished another activity and this one was my recordings on the top three places I chose that were the most interesting and cool places in New Zealand on my top ten list. I hope you like it :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nyjah. Great blogpost. I would also like to go Rainbows End and Piha beach. Keep on working hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nyjah
    I also would love to go to rainbow's end. My favorite ride is the Stratosphere, what is yours? Keep up the amazing work.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete