Pages

Saturday 8 July 2017

4 BONUS Winter Learning Journey. My flag.

Today for the Winter Learning Journey we had to do another bonus activity !!! This is the second one I have done know. This time we had to create our own flag and describe it in words to get the full bonus points. My  flag was inspired by Captain Americas shield, because of the star in the middle. That is one of my descriptions, know the blue got my inspired by jewelry. Last holiday I actually got a bracelet that was blue and light blue ! Know the white x and the color black for the star got me inspired my yin and yang. Hope you like my flag :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nyjah. I like your flag. I like how you have explained what each symbol represents. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nyjah
    I like how your flag is inspired by Captain America's shield. Is it because you recently watched a Captain America film or because he is your favorite superhero? Keep up the amazing work.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nyjah
    Nice flag! I like how you made it have a black star and white lines going diagonally beneath it. How long did it take to think the idea up and create the flag?
    Great work

    ReplyDelete