Pages

Sunday 9 July 2017

Day 5: 13 Winter learning journey. What happened next? Story .

My mind spinning thinking of bad animal attacks. I dashed through the trees hoping to find Curious Kiwi and the group… My eyes looking all around as a ran trying to spot someone from my group. I had to stay brave so I stopped and took a deep breath in and out. *sigh* The air was so fresh and I could hear animals all over. Their noise and foot steps, plus it was going dark and I could see bright tiny stars in the sky.The leaves crunched as I stepped on them. I caught attention to a cute brown kiwi. I took a  quick shot and kept going. I then had noticed a path leading to a camp. I ran towards the light to see my group! I was glad and they asked me where I was at.



Today I made a story that has 10 sentences in it. It has to be very detailed but I think I did a great job. I made this story on a google doc. HOPE YOU ENJOY :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nyjah. Great story. I like how your story ended. You have been doing a great job, keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nyjah
    Great story! I like how you said that the leaves crunched when you stepped on them. Did it take you long to write the story?
    Great work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nyjah,

    I really like the question that Alex asked you about time. I must admit that I thought the same thing. Did you take you long to write such a detailed story? We'd both love to know...

    Bye for now!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete